Okay so the Warner Brothers are making another buffy movie. At first I was like "Yay! I can see more of the scoobies, Xander, Anya, Spike, Willow. But sadly that isn't the case. See, Fox owns the tv show. Warner Brothers only own the movie that started the tv show. So since they don't own Xander, Anya, Spike, Willow, or even Angel, the other ones except for Buffy won't be in it :'( tear. Also, we all know the movie stunk right? Well, the Warner brothers wanna get into the twilight/vampire craze. So they're thinking, "hey, we made a buffy the vampire slayer movie! We can get in the vampire craze too!" Problem: the movie sucked when it last went out. So why are they doing it again? I have NO idea. They just made up the excuse "I don't think that the public was ready for a vampire fling movie. Since twilight, the public is ready". So, it isn't going to be a sequel, not a prequel, but... just recreating it! Now, I haven't seen the movie. My dad has seen it though. And everyone else who I've talked to that has seen it said it sucked. Even Joss Whedon, (sorry for the spelling) He said on the interview on the boxed set that I have at home (I know, I'm a crazed buffy fan, and I'm proud of it) "I saw the movie in theatres and I knew it did suck. But they had something there, they just didn't get it." he was right and he made a KILLER tv show out of it! But, do they really need to make ANOTHER movie that is the exact same? Faith's opinion: no.
I'm definably (again, sorry for the spelling) going to see the movie in the theatres. I'll tell you if it sucked or not.
FOLLOW ME PLEASE! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment