Okay, so I've had some lucky stuff happen in my life. First, when I was 10 I got in a big time theatre playing Amarylis in the music man! I had NO theatre experience. Second, I got in other plays, "Oliver!","Evita" twice, "Wizard of Oz". Those were all proffesional theatres and I've done all that by the age of twelve! My family is pretty rich and I finally got an Agent! I was so happy, but then I thought... why me? Why am I getting all the roles, and the agent? Why is my family rich? You know, I sometimes feel, don't get me wrong I'm sure you're alive, but sometimes I feel like all this is MADE for me. Like my best friends, everything, is some sort of test, some sort of, thing made for me to make me happy. Don't get me wrong again, sometimes life is a bitch to me. But... I could've been a little girl in Haiti just struggling to get by... but I was this sort of rich kid, getting in all the theatre productions and getting a laptop. I know that this may sound weird, but it's true. Anyways thanks for listening and remember to...
FOLLOW ME!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment